Easy Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread is a great appetizer or side and can be made in minutes. Adding lots of garlic and cheese make this bread so delicious. There’s no way one bite would be enough!
Bring on all the holiday appetizers because I’m so ready!
How’s your preparation going? Are you planning to throw a holiday party for your family and friends? This garlic cheese pull apart bread is one recipe that I strongly advise you to try this holiday because it’s full of flavor and would be a great holiday party appetizer for your gatherings!
How to make garlic cheese pull apart bread with biscuits?
It’s pretty easy to make a pull apart bread using biscuits. All you need to do is to cut the biscuits lengthwise into halves as they’re quite thick, then melt some butter with garlic and herbs and brush this delicious mixture on the biscuit halves and stack them on top of each other and put them together in a loaf pan.
Pretty simple to do, right?
Now, it’s important to make stacks of four so you can pick them up easily. Make all the stacks and then move them into the loaf pan and adjust them.
I always say this: be generous with garlic. You can never have too much garlic, my friends. A couple of garlic cloves won’t be enough and garlic powder won’t do justice.
I made this easy garlic cheese pull apart bread using Immaculate Baking organic biscuits. Immaculate Baking Company uses real and wholesome ingredients to make its products. They also have gluten-free products so there’s something for everyone to love.
Immaculate Baking has made it its mission to create wholesome baking products – most of which are certified gluten free or organic. That’s why it’s my go-to for the holidays!
Notes and Tips to make garlic cheese pull apart bread:
- Use a pairing knife to cut the biscuits into halves length wise. Usually you just need to cut them slightly and just pull them apart.
- Mozzarella is the best cheese to use for this bread but Swiss or cheddar cheese would work very well too. You can mix two types of cheese to make this delicious garlic bread!
- You can use a mixture of rosemary, thyme, dried basil and tarragon instead of herbes de provence. It wouldn’t be exactly the same, but it’s close.
- This savory pull apart bread is best to serve right out of the oven. If you have leftovers, wrap them in a plastic wrap and reheat in the oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes. You can even add some more cheese on top.
- This cheesy pull apart bread can be served on it’s own or with some delicious homemade or store bought marinara sauce.
More tasty appetizers for the holidays:
- Mushroom Goat Cheese Crostini
- Chicken Walnut Puff Pastry
- Salmon Avocado Bites
- Buffalo Chicken French Bread
- The Best Roasted Garlic Dip
- Cheesy Rosemary Garlic Monkey Bread
Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- 1 tube Immaculate Baking Organic Flaky Biscuits
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 6 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tbsp Herbs De Provence
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 9X5 inch loaf pan with non stick spray.
- Using a knife, cut each biscuit into half. Flatten each biscuit using your hands.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan with garlic and herbs de provence. Let the butter cool.
- Brush each half of biscuit with melted butter, top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Stack the biscuit halves on top of each other to make 4 stacks, each with four biscuits having butter and cheese.
- Place the stacks in the loaf pan. Arrange so that the end of both sides have biscuits with no butter or cheese.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the loaf and cover with an aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 30 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Take the bread out of the oven, brush with the remaining of butter and garlic mixture.
- Serve warm.