This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Deep River Snacks. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have fun at your parties with this Roasted Garlic Dip served with delicious chips! Everyone loves a creamy, garlicky dip with herbs and spices!
You know what the holiday season means: parties, parties and then some more parties!
Isn’t the holiday season great? All the gatherings and spending time with good people eating good food? I love it all so much. It’s probably one of the best parts of moving to the US: finding happiness is simple gatherings without all the fuss and hassle. Parties mean dips, appetizer and finger foods. Is there really anyone out there who doesn’t like party food?
More awesome party foods for entertainment:
- PEPPERONI PULL APART BREAD
- MUSHROOM GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI
- BAKED RANCH CHICKEN TENDERS
- BAKED CAJUN CHICKEN NUGGETS
- 5-INGREDIENT TURKEY SWISS SLIDERS
- Borani Esfenaj
- Muhammara Roasted Red Peppers and Walnut Dip
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Persian Appetizers
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
This roasted garlic dip, my friends, is something I need you to hold on to because it’s to die for! What’s special about it you ask? It’s the garlic!
I have recently started using this method. When a recipe calls for garlic, the first thing that I do is to preheat the oven to 400F. Then I grab a couple heads of garlic, get rid of the excess paper skin around them and then put them on a sheet of aluminum foil. I drizzle them some olive oil and wrap the foil around them. Then I place the garlic in the oven for an hour until it’s fully roasted and the cloves are soft. This multiplies the flavor of garlic and then I add it to any dish, which transforms the dish from amazing to spectacular!
I served this roasted garlic dip with Deep River Snacks and it was a hit. Deep River Snacks are a favorite in our home because they “give a chip” about crafting the world’s best tasting chips using simple, non-GMO ingredients, which is just how we like our snacks to be. We love all the different flavors of Deep River Snacks such as Black Truffle and New York Spicy Dill Pickle. They’re unique and go so well with any dip! Here is a coupon offer for you!
I always love working with brands that give back to communities. Deep River Snacks gives 10% of its profit to charity each year. Each product features a different charity partner on the back of the bag. What’s really awesome about this is that each of these charity partners has personally affected the life of an employee.
This roasted garlic dip can be a base for many other dips you make. Here are some suggestions:
- Spicy Roasted Garlic Dip: Add 2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce to the dip before serving. You can also use any other hot sauce that you prefer.
- Avocado Garlic Dip: Leave out mayonnaise and add mashed avocado for a healthier version of this dip.
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip: Blend some roasted red peppers into the dip for nice color and more kick in the flavor.
- Parmesan Roasted Garlic Dip: Add in 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese to the dip and then chill in the fridge for an hour.
Roasted Garlic Dip
- 3 heads Garlic Cut in half
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 3 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Place the garlic heads on 3 pieces of aluminum foil and drizzle each with one tablespoon olive oil.
- Wrap the aluminum foils around each garlic head and roast in the oven for one hour until the cloves are soft. Let them cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Once cool, squeeze the cloves out and put them in a bowl. Mash them using a fork. Add in sour cream and mix well.
- Add in Mayonnaise, dried rosemary, dried thyme, chopped parsley, salt, ground black pepper and lemon juice. Mix well using a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- You can make this dip with different flavor additions such as hot sauce, avocado, roasted red pepper or parmesan cheese.
- Make the roasted garlic beforehand to save time.