Mini Oreo Chocolate Cheesecakes are perfect for any occasion because who can say no to these cute treats? It takes less than an hour to make and it makes everyone in your party so happy!
It's National Chocolate Day!! It's one of the best days!!
As I mentioned before, anything chocolate-y is good and delicious! These Mini Oreo Chocolate Cheesecakes are on top of my list and there are good reasons for that:
1- They are so easy to make, therefore kids will have fun making them.
2- They are ready in less than an hour (This is like, the best reason ever)
3- They don't require any exotic ingredient.
4- They are SO creamy. So creamy that one would really just stop making it and eat directly from the mixing bowl!
5- That Ganache!
Good reasons ha?
I made these mini Oreo chocolate cheesecakes along with this Easy No-Fail Ratatouille on the day we went to see my friends Mohammad Reza and his family whom I also made this apple upside down cake for. Their baby must be coming any day now!
I love easy and fast desserts because I don't eat dessert very often (not that I don't want to, I can't because, calories) so when I crave one, it has to get ready asap otherwise the craving will go away and leaves me wondering how awesome it would be if I had that fast and easy dessert.
What I love about these easy mini Oreo chocolate cheesecakes is that the base is just one Oreo so basically you don't have to go through the process of making the crust. Another thing that I like it that it is in individual size therefore it's easy to eat and stays fresh longer.
When you crave for something chocolate-y - as I do every week - Just grab some cream cheese, Oreos, and chocolate. Then start making this awesome little treats and enjoy them for some time.
Mini Oreo Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 12 low-fat Oreos normal ones will work as well
- 1 pack 8 oz / 226gr low fat cream cheese
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. flour
- ½ pack semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 cup / 170gr
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 2-3 tbsp. non-fat half and half
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C
- Line a muffin pan with liners.
- Place an Oreo in each muffin cup.
- Mix cream cheese, white sugar, egg and flour until creamy and smooth.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 ½ minute. (Stir every 30 second to avoid burning)
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let the cheese cakes cool completely.
- Make the ganache by melting the chocolate and mixing it with half and half.
- Add the ganache on top of the cheesecake and let cool completely in the fridge.