This Banana Peanut Butter Coco Puff Milkshake will make your breakfast more exciting and delicious because it has all the best flavor combinations in one tall glass!
Hey! We have finally moved to Boston, and Kyle is starting his new job as of today!
I'm writing this post at a Starbucks which is a 2 minute walk from our new apartment. We moved in yesterday and we still don't have internet. We were thinking of choosing a "no-internet-at-home" lifestyle but then we decided that can't work very well for us as my job requires me to stay connected all the time. So, we will probably have internet by the end of the week.
When was the last time you moved to a new place? I did it a couple of years ago in Istanbul and that was an adventure of its own. I have been moving a lot since I left Iran in 2012 and have called many places "home". Some were small, some were big. But at the end of the day, I definitely say "home" is wherever I'm with "him".
So, now, here we are in Boston. With our apartment full of boxes shipped from Seattle and all the things we have bought for our place. The good thing is that many of our appliances and furniture are new, so I'm very excited to start working with them.
Until I get the kitchen completely set and ready, lets enjoy this delicious breakfast (or snack?): Banana Peanut Butter Coco Puff Milkshake!
Very ripe bananas in our home always end up in either a shake or a banana bread. What I like to do is to cut them into small pieces and freeze them for at least 20 minutes, and then blend them to get a nice creaminess. Therefore, there is no need to use ice cream to make the milkshake all creamy and smooth.
I also used non-fat milk for this banana peanut butter coco puff milkshake but you can use full-fat, low-fat, almond milk or any other type of milk you prefer. That's just what I had on hand and if another day I have almond milk, that's what I will use.
And to make everything even better, I topped it with unsweetened shredded coconut and some caramel sauce, but that's totally optional. This banana peanut butter coco puff milkshake is super good on its own!
Looking for more good stuff?
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Milkshake
- Triple Berry Limeade
- Iced Coffee Chocolate Ice Cream Float
- Saffron Milkshake Recipe (Persian Style)
- Mango Milkshake with Cardamom
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- Banana Milkshake
Tools and Ingredients to make Banana Peanut Butter Coco Puff Milkshake:
Banana Peanut Butter Coco Puff Milkshake
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ⅓ cup non-fat milk
- 1 ½ tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ cup coco puffs
- Unsweetened shredded coconut and caramel sauce to top
- Peel and sliced the bananas. Put them in a ziploc bag and freeze them for at least 20 minutes.
- Put all the ingredients except unsweetened shredded coconut and caramel sauce in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the milkshake in two tall glasses and top with unsweetened shredded coconut and caramel sauce.