As scary as the name might be, this Halloween Punch Drink is actually a fun and easy drink made with only 3 ingredients! Make this Witch’s Blood and amaze your guests! Both kids and adults will love it!
Boo! Witch’s blood makes all flowers wilt!
Update: This post was first written on October 24th, 2016.
Halloween is right around the corner! Are you planning to throw a party or are you going to one? This Halloween punch drink that I decided to name “Witch’s Blood” is perfect for Halloween. It’s so simple that any kid can make it!
Witch’s Blood has only three ingredients that you probably already have at home: raspberry jello, grape juice and sparkling water. I’m not going to give exact measurements because it’s totally up to you how much grape juice and sparkling water you would like to add. I filled one-third of the glass with crushed raspberry jello and then filled it with grape juice to the halfway point, and then used sparkling water from my soda maker (affiliate link) to fill the glass. If you like it sweeter, you can add more grape juice and less sparkling water.
“Halloween Punch Drink is perfect for parties!”
The name makes me giddy! I named this recipe witch’s blood because the color combination and the texture totally matches. Make it and you’ll agree with me! 😀
Notes and tips to make this Halloween Punch Drink:
- You can use strawberry or cherry jello instead of raspberry jello to make this recipe, as long as the color is red.
- I used ready raspberry jello but you can also make your own. If you decide to make your own raspberry jello, make sure than the jello is not fully solid – you would want the consistency be in a way that you can stir it.
- The amount of grape juice and sparkling water depends on you and how sweet you want the Halloween punch to be.
- It’s best to serve this drink right away. You can also place all the ingredients separately on the table if you’re hosting a big party.
- You can also make this recipe in a Halloween punch bowl set and serve it in a party.
Looking for more fun recipes?
- How to Make Bloody Cupcakes (Quick Tutorial)
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Carrot Orange Refresher
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Milkshake
Witch’s Blood – Halloween Drink
- 1 1/3 cup Crushed Raspberry Jello
- Grape juice Cold
- Sparkling water Cold
- Fill 1/3 of each glass with crushed jello.
- Pour cold grape juice into the glasses until they are half full. fill the completely with sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe? Let us know by commenting and rating on this recipe. Take a picture and tag @unicornsinthekitchen and #unicornsinthekitchen for a chance to be featured!