Turkey lettuce wraps are simple and easy to make with a special sauce that brings out so much flavor! They're great for a fast, tasty snack.
Ready for some entertainment food?
This post in written in partnership with Lee Kum Kee. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Unicorns in the Kitchen. As always, all opinions are mine.
With Labor Day being right around the corner, I thought you might like to see an easy and simple recipe for holiday entertaining. I love these turkey lettuce wraps as they use very few ingredients and can be made in no time!
And to make this recipe even easier (and more delicious!) I used Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Lettuce Wrap, which is amazing.
To make these turkey lettuce wraps you need a few ingredients: Ground turkey, onion, peppers, and Lee Kum Kee’s Panda Brand™ Sauce for Lettuce Wrap. I love to top my lettuce wraps with some red cabbage and sesame seeds to add some color and crunch.
Notes and tips
- You can use any type of vegetable that you like such as bell peppers, onions, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, etc...
- Instead of turkey use ground beef, chicken or pork. For a vegetarian option you can use tofu.
- Save some of the Lee Kum Kee sauce to drizzle over the lettuce wraps when serving.
- You can prepare the turkey mix ahead of time. Heat it up before serving and bring the turkey mix and lettuce leaves separately to the table so everyone can make their own wraps.
- You can store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Looking for more delicious recipes?
- Chicken Chorizo Rice Skillet
- Easy and Quick Cauliflower Potato Curry
- One Pan 5-Ingredient Chicken Skillet
- Slow Cooker Mango BBQ Meatballs
- Teriyaki Pineapple Salmon
- Thai Turkey Burgers with Cabbage Slaw
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 White Onion Diced
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 pack Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Lettuce Wrap
- 16 Lettuce Leaves
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add red bell pepper and white onion to the oil, saute until soft and onion is translucent.
- Add in ground turkey, saute until fully cooked.
- Add in Lee Kum Kee sauce for lettuce wrap (¾ pack) and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve turkey mix on washed lettuce leaves. Drizzle with the remaining sauce.
- Serve immediately.