This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BarillaFusion #CollectiveBias
Upgrade your usual dinner with this Adobo Pasta with Chicken. It’s simple to make and is bursting with flavor. Dinner has never tasted this good!
Do you love pasta as much as I do?
Pasta is a staple in our home and we always love to have it with different ingredients and sauces. This time I made this delicious creamy adobo pasta with chicken and it was a hit in our home. Everyone loved it so much!
I made this spicy chicken pasta using Barilla Penne and, of course, I cooked it al dente. With a good pasta, fresh ingredients and delicious adobo sauce, this dish comes together in no time and tastes unique with an authentic flavor!
You can always add more veggies to this adobo pasta but I just love the simplicity of it because I like to taste layers and layers of heat the chipotle and adobo sauce bring to the dish.
By the way, Barilla is holding an awesome prize giveaway and they’ll have the opportunity to win one of thousands of prizes available. Everyone will win! At a minimum, Barilla coupons will be given to those that spin the wheel.
Notes and tips to make this adobo pasta:
- Always cook your pasta al dente, it makes the dish perfect.
- For your sauce, add as much adobo sauce as you like. I added 1/4 cup for 4 servings but of course, you can always add more.
- You can use artichokes instead of mushrooms if desired.
- Mix the pasta and sauce right before serving to avoid having very soft pasta.
- You can use cubed chicken thighs instead of chicken breast.
Looking for more unique dinner ideas?
- One Pan Cheesy Chicken Taco Rice
- Pomegranate Pineapple Chicken
- Slow Cooker Mango BBQ Meatballs
- Thai Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Adobo Pasta with Chicken
Upgrade your usual dinner with this Adobo Pasta with Chicken. From Unicornsinthekitchen.com #adobo #pasta
- 1 box Barilla Penne
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Cubed
- 1 Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 lb Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/4 cup Adobo Sauce
- 2 Chipotle Pepper in Adobo Sauce Chopped
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
Cook Barilla Penne according to the packaging (Al Dante) and set aside.
Heat a large pan over medium heat. Once heated, pour the olive oil into the pan.
Saute chicken until golden brown and cooked. Transfer to a plate.
In the same pan, saute onion until translucent.
Add in mushroom and saute more until soft.
Add in cooked chicken and stir. Pour in Adobo sauce and chopped Chipotle.
Slowly pour the cream and stir until thickens a bit.
Right before serving, add in the pasta and give it a slow stir.
I got Barilla at Market Basket in Boston, MA.