This shop has been compensated by Albertsons. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayMVP #Safeway #CollectiveBias Perfect for the big game, this Buffalo Chicken Dip is a quick and delicious appetizer that is easy to make! It’s everyone’s favorite!
I love making food for game days, you know? When people are all together and enjoying the game!
What I love about game days is the food: easy, quick and delicious. Something that doesn’t require a lot of preparation or doesn’t leave me with a pile of dirty dishes to take care of. Because that’s the last thing we want to do on game days, right?
We get our game day food and ingredients at Safeway because it’s very close to us and it has everything we need in great variety and high quality.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe was provided to me by Albertsons and we loved it. It had all the right ingredients and it’s just so easy to make, and so fun to eat! Basically the whole process is shredding the rotisserie chicken, mixing it with cream cheese and all the other good ingredients (there is something in that recipe that makes it a lighter and tastier dip!), then cook it in the oven and voila! Your buffalo chicken dip is ready in no time! Perfect for the Big Game!
And we served our buffalo chicken dip with Tostitos scoops because a game day dip always needs a friend, right?
You can find everything you need for this buffalo chicken dip recipe in Safeway.
As a side, I also made some oven roasted mini potatoes which are basically potatoes tossed in olive oil, garlic and thyme, baked in the oven (400F) for 20 minutes.
Make sure to check out the Safeway website for game day tips and you can also enter a giveaway to win $50,000 or one of fifty NFLshop.com gift cards. To get more inspiration, you can also check Safeway Pinterest Board. What is your favorite game day recipe?
Buffalo Chicken Dip
this Buffalo Chicken Dip is a quick and delicious appetizer that is easy to make! It’s everyone’s favorite!
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 8 ounces low-fat or fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 - 2/3 cup hot sauce such as Frank’s®
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt such as Fage®
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, ranch packet, hot sauce, and Greek yogurt until well combined. (If the cream cheese is hard to mix, microwave it for a few seconds and try again).
- Add in the shredded chicken and combine well. Pour mixture into an 8x8 baking dish, and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until dip is hot throughout. If desired, top with sliced green onions or crumbled blue cheese and serve hot!
* leftovers are just as good and reheat beautifully!
* can be made ahead and cooked right before company arrives
* scale the heat based on what you and your guests prefer
* serve with celery sticks, bell pepper wedges, cauliflower, sliced cucumbers, and chips