This Pizza Dip is the perfect game day food. Creamy dip topped with pepperoni has tons of flavor in every bite and is a great choice for parties and gatherings!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of RAGÚ®
Game day is right around the corner! Have you decided on your menu? Are you going to have people over to watch the big game?
What I love the most about game days is the food! We always try to come up with a unique snack worthy of the event – you don’t want to go with a mediocre pre-packaged dip if you’re trying to impress your friends and family! So I’ve partnered with RAGÚ® to show you how to make this amazing, mind-blowing pizza dip that will be everyone’s favorite dip on the game day, or any other day! It’s one of those recipes that you’d make once and then everyone would ask you to make it over and over again!
What’s so awesome about this pizza dip recipe?
- This is such an easy recipe that can be made in different quantities. You can make this pizza dip in a small skillet, like the five-inch cast iron skillet I’ve used here, or make it in a large baking dish. All you need to do is to adjust the ingredients.
- It’s full of flavor. This pizza dip is made with three types of cheese: Cream cheese, mozzarella and Parmesan in addition to two RAGÚ® sauces, a tomato based sauce and a cheddar sauce.
- This pizza dip is so quick to make and ready in less than 20 minutes. It’s like having a dip dish pizza, without all the hassle!
- It’s a fantastic choice for parties! This dip is great for any family or friendly gatherings where you want to serve different snacks and dips.
I used RAGÚ® Old World Style Traditional sauce for this pizza dip recipe. This classic sauce is crafted vine-ripened tomatoes and it’s smooth and flavorful. What I love the most about it is that it contains two servings of vegetables in every 1/2 cup of sauce.
I also used RAGÚ® double cheddar sauce. This delicious sauce features Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano Cheese and is great for Mac&Cheese or any recipes you think of.
How to make pizza dip
All you have to do is to mix cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan and RAGÚ® double cheddar sauce together in a bowl. Then spread it in a cast iron skillet. Top with RAGÚ® Traditional sauce, pepperoni and more mozzarella cheese. Then bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
You can also prepare this dip ahead of time – just cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. Once you start preheating the oven, take the dip out of the fridge. Then, when the oven is hot, bake it in the oven.
Now, what goes with pizza dip? I love having pizza dip with different types of crackers such as pita crackers or whole wheat ones. But also bagel chips go great with this dip! If you use some garlic flavored crackers, that’s going to be fantastic!
If you have leftovers, you can cover the dish and refrigerate for up to two days. To reheat the leftovers, preheat the oven to 200F and place the dish on the counter. Once the oven is hot, reheat the pizza dip in the oven for 10 minutes until it’s warm.
Notes and tips to make pizza dip:
- For this recipe, it’s best to have the cream cheese softened in room temperature. Soft cream cheese is easier to mix with other ingredients.
- I used turkey pepperoni but you can use any other kind of pepperoni you prefer.
- There is always room for experiment. You can add other toppings to this pizza dip such as fried onion, olives, peppers, etc.
- You can use whole milk or low fat mozzarella to make this dip.
Looking for more game day food?
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Cheesy Taco Dip
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Strips
- 5-Ingredient Turkey Sliders
- Cheesy Sloppy Joe Dip
- Quick Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
Pizza Dip with Pepperoni
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 3/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup RAGÚ® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup RAGÚ® Old World Style Traditional Sauce
- 1/2 cup Turkey Pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, RAGÚ® Double Cheddar Sauce and Italian seasoning together until well combined.
- Spread the mixture in a 5-inch cast iron skillet.
- Spread RAGÚ® Old World Style Traditional Sauce on the cheese mixture, top with 1/2 cup remaining mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers.