These 5-ingredient turkey sliders are easy and perfect for parties, game days, or any other gatherings. The ooey-gooey cheese and delicious smoked turkey makes a wonderful combination!
Sliders are so easy to make and they come in lots of different varieties. These turkey Swiss sliders just happen to be our all time favorite sliders. We've served them for lunches, dinners, parties, tailgating and game days. They're easy yet so flavorful and only need five ingredients. If you're throwing a party and want to make sliders for a crowd, try these alongside some Asian chicken sliders, roast beef sliders and of course, classic buffalo chicken sliders and turn your party into a slider frenzy!
This Turkey Sliders Recipe is quick, easy and very delicious!
Comfort food is not always soups and chili. Sometimes comfort food means warm and melty turkey sliders! If you like ham and cheese sliders, you're going to love this take on a classic combination. Melting cheese and warm deli style roasted turkey flavored with mustard and packed between soft and sweet Hawaiian rolls guarantees a delicious meal.
Ingredients to make Turkey Hawaiian sliders
You are only five ingredients away from your new favorite sliders. Here is what you need:
- Hawaiian rolls: You can find these in any supermarket, both in the bread section and in the bakery.
- Whole grain mustard: This is my favorite mustard to use for this recipe. However, you can opt for honey mustard or Dijon mustard if that's what you have on hand.
- Butter: A little bit of melted butter adds so much flavor to this dish.
- Roasted Turkey: Roasted deli turkey lunch meat is the best choice for this slider recipe.
- Swiss Cheese: You can find sliced Swiss cheese in the cheese section of any supermarket.
How to make turkey sliders
Cut the rolls into two slabs. Spread mustard on both slabs and place turkey and Swiss cheese on the bottom slab. Top with the other half of the rolls.
Mix the mustard with melted butter and brush it on the rolls. Bake it and voila, your easy Hawaiian turkey sliders are ready!
I gave some of these delicious Hawaiian roll turkey sliders away to my neighbor because if I kept them we would eat them all by ourselves. That wouldn't be a good idea because, as delicious as these are, there no way that I can justify eating 6 of them back to back. So, my friends, share your food with everyone. As the old saying goes, "whatever you share, multiplies."
Want to elevate this recipe?
- Use any other kind of melting cheese instead of Swiss: cheddar or Gouda would be nice.
- Use honey mustard or Dijon mustard instead of grainy mustard. Here is a list of popular types of mustard that you can use for this recipe.
- In addition to mustard, you can also spread some mayonnaise on the rolls.
- Use sliced cooked turkey breast instead of smoked turkey.
- Add some poppy seeds to the mustard and butter mixture.
To freeze these sliders, assemble them as instructed but don't bake them. Wrap the sliders tightly in a few layers of plastic wrap and freeze for up to two months. When you're ready to bake, unwrap the sliders and place them on a baking sheet and brush them with the butter and mustard combination. Bake at 350ºF for about 25 to 30 minutes until they are warm and the cheese is melted.
Looking for more game day recipes?
5-ingredient Turkey Sliders
- 1 12 count package Hawaiian Rolls
- ⅓ cup whole grain mustard or honey mustard
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 9 oz deli sliced turkey
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the rolls lengthwise so you have two big pieces.
- Spread ¼ cup mustard and mayonnaise on each side of the rolls. Place the bottom roll in a pan, top with half of the turkey, Swiss cheese and the rest of the turkey. Place the other half of the rolls on top.
- Mix butter and ¼ cup remaining mustard. Brush it on the rolls.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
- If you would like your rolls to be sure soft, cover them with aluminum foil for the first 10 minutes of baking and then uncover and bake for some more minutes.
- You can also spread some mayonnaise in addition to mustard on the rolls.
- To make this recipe ahead of time, assemble the sliders as instructed, wrap them in layers of plastic wrap and freeze for up to 2 months. To bake, unwrap them and place them on a baking sheet. Brush with butter and mustard and bake at 350ºF for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.