Bring joy and warmth to your cold days with this warm Cranberry Apple Cider. It takes just a few ingredients and 30 minutes to have this warm drink in your hands!
Bring your glasses, I've got a delicious drink here!
So, Thanksgiving is over, I hope you all had a great one whether you celebrated with family, friends, or yourself! I think every holiday should be celebrated very well as these are the happy days!
Did you go shopping yesterday? I've never done Black Friday and I don't know how crazy it is. Kyle says it usually gets really crazy but as we live in a town with two universities, I'm hoping that Cambridge will be empty as people visit their families in other cities, which means I get to buy everything I need without hassle, that includes some winter clothes because winter is coming to Boston and oh my god it's already too cold here! Update: we were too tired to move. So shopping didn't happen!
Are you also feeling the holiday laziness? I'm feeling it so much these days. I don't know if it's because of the cold weather, the wild honey nectar candle I'm using everyday, or the Persian tea with cinnamon, but my favorite activity these days is to curl up with a book, a blanket and a cup of this mulled cranberry apple cider. I don't get to do my favorite activity very often though, because there is a life we have to lead.
Let me tell you about this delicious and comforting mulled cranberry apple cider. As you know, this year I'm so ready for the holidays, with my Persian spiced turkey, my sweet potato casserole and cranberry apple sauce. The only thing left is this delicious drink that comes together in no time and you probably have all the ingredients already. This mulled cranberry apple cider is so tasty and comforting, it can make you warm and happy all winter long. I know I'm going to have this all winter long!
Notes and tips to make cranberry apple cider:
- This cranberry apple cider is best served warm, so it's better to make it and let it sit in the pot over low heat to keep warm.
- If you like the cranberry apple cider to taste more apple-y, add more apple cider.
- You can add a little bit of pomegranate juice for more tang.
- Want to make this in a slow cooker? Place everything in the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours.
- You can store the leftovers in the fridge and reheat again over medium heat.
- CARROT ORANGE REFRESHER
- PERSIAN SAFFRON MILKSHAKE
- MINT GINGER MOCKTAIL
- WATERMELON ROSE SLUSHIE
- PERSIAN CINNAMON MINT REFRESHER
Mulled Cranberry Apple Cider
Mulled Cranberry Apple Cider:
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups apple cider
- Peel of 1 orange
- 4 teaspoon mulling spice
To fill the pitcher and cups:
- Chopped Apple
- Sliced Oranges
- Pomegranate arils
Mulled Cranberry Apple Cider:
- Place all the ingredients in a pot and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Place all the fruit in the pitcher and glasses, fill with mulled cranberry apple ciders.
- Serve warm.