Cut down preparation time and make your favorite cheesecake in 15 minutes! Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake Dip with white chocolate is too good to say no to!
When you crave it, you need it, right?
As a food blogger, I spend a fair amount of time in the kitchen creating and developing new recipes. But when I'm not developing recipes, I try to whip up quick recipes for the family because we're all super busy during the week and ain't no one have time to spend 4 hours making a dish. When those quick recipes turn out to be good, I make them a couple more times to make sure all the measurements are correct and then I publish them here for you guys.
This raspberry no bake cheesecake dip is one of those recipes that I couldn't stop making and couldn't wait to share with you. It's simple, easy and oh so good!
As a huge dessert lover, I would say this easy cheesecake dip is one of my favorites. I love any kind of dessert of course, chocolate desserts, fruity ones, cakes, pies, everything!
More delicious desserts:
- EASY RASPBERRY DANISH
- STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE BARS
- STRAWBERRY RHUBARB CRUMBLE
- LEMON BLUEBERRY POKE CAKE
- EASY SOUR CHERRY GALETTE
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake In Jars
What's so awesome about this raspberry no bake cheesecake dip?
- No crust is needed! That means no graham crackers crushing and no butter, which will save you a lot of calories.
- It's ready in 15 minutes. All you need to do is to make the raspberry sauce (or strawberry sauce with the same recipe, if you like to make strawberry cheesecake dip) and whip the cheesecake together. Simple and very quick is how I like desserts to be.
- Not only this easy cheesecake dip doesn't have butter, it also uses low fat cream cheese and no fat Greek yogurt. Compared to a normal cheesecake this cheesecake dip is quite guilt-free.
- There's a secret ingredient here! I've added melted white chocolate to this raspberry no bake cheesecake dip and the combination of white chocolate and raspberry is something from heaven!
- Perfect for parties! Making a large bowl of this cheesecake dip and serving it with a variety of sweet crackers and cookies would be a show stopper!
With all of this being said, I think we are all excited about this no bake cheesecake dip. After all, we always need a new cheesecake recipe, am I right?
Notes and tips to make this no bake cheesecake dip:
- It's very easy to modify this recipe and adjust it to your preference. You can simply add cocoa powder to make a chocolate cheesecake dip or for a cherry cheesecake dip recipe, all you need to do is to use a cherry pie filling instead of the raspberry sauce.
- You can easily leave the white chocolate out if you prefer. Or you can replace it with milk/dark chocolate. If using dark chocolate, adjust the sweetness.
- For the best results, have the cream cheese at room temperature.
- Once the cheesecake dip is ready, let it sit in the fridge for at least one hour before serving. You can top the cheesecake dip with more raspberry sauce.
- you can make the raspberry sauce ahead of time. If your raspberry sauce is too thick, just add a little bit of hot water (one tablespoon at a time) and stir with a spoon until it reaches the right consistency.
I'm so happy I have a big container of this raspberry white chocolate cheesecake in the fridge.I bet you will love it, too!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for more food goodness!
Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake Dip
- 6 oz frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon sugar more if you like it sweeter
- 2 tablespoon water
White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip:
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- ½ cup non fat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 oz white chocolate melted
- Mix raspberries, corn starch, sugar and water in a small sauce pan, stir and cook over medium heat until smooth and ready, about 7 minutes.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip:
- Mix cream cheese, greek yogurt and powdered sugar in a stand mixer or mix it with a hand mixer until no lumps are left and you have a smooth creamy mixture.
- Add in melted white chocolate and mix well.
- Fold in raspberry sauce.
- Let the cheesecake dip cool in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Serve in bowl with graham crackers.
- You can make the raspberry sauce using fresh or frozen raspberries.
- To make chocolate cheesecake dip, leave out the raspberry sauce and white chocolate. Fold in 6oz melted and cool milk/dark chocolate. If using dark chocolate, you might need to add more sugar.
- To make cherry cheesecake dip, leave out the raspberry sauce and use cherry pie filling instead.
- For strawberry cheesecake, substitute raspberries with frozen or fresh strawberries.
Can you use something other than yogurt?
You could use sour cream!
We made this for a work “Dip” cook off. It won first prize! Thanks for sharing!
Yay so happy to know you won! This dip is so good!
This looks delicious! I pinned and will be sharing this on my Fb page. Love no bake stuff.
Thank you Carrie!
I use yogurt in my dips all the time!!’ I love the raspberries in this- I wouldn’t be able to resist either!
Thanks Sarah! It's super tasty!
Lisa | Garlic + Zest
There is no way I could have this in the house without eating the entire thing. Wow! Better get out my sweat pants for this one, the skinny jeans don't stand a chance!
hahaha! It's a great dip Lisa, we always make it when we have many people over so we don't end up eating all of it ourselves!
This is such a pretty dip, Shadi! It would be perfect for serving during the holiday season. I love how easily it comes together in 15 minutes. Keeping this in my arsenal, especially for when people drop by unexpectedly!
Thanks Amanda! True! The raspberry filling is so good on it's own, it's so difficult not to have it all!