Cut down preparation time and make your favorite cheesecake in 15 minutes! Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake Dip with white chocolate is too good to say no to!
When you crave it, you need it, right?
As a food blogger, I spend a fair amount of time in the kitchen creating and developing new recipes. But when I’m not developing recipes, I try to whip up quick recipes for the family because we’re all super busy during the week and ain’t no one have time to spend 4 hours making a dish. When those quick recipes turn out to be good, I make them a couple more times to make sure all the measurements are correct and then I publish them here for you guys.
This raspberry no bake cheesecake dip is one of those recipes that I couldn’t stop making and couldn’t wait to share with you. It’s simple, easy and oh so good!
As a huge dessert lover, I would say this easy cheesecake dip is one of my favorites. I love any kind of dessert of course, chocolate desserts, fruity ones, cakes, pies, everything!
More delicious desserts:
- EASY RASPBERRY DANISH
- STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE BARS
- STRAWBERRY RHUBARB CRUMBLE
- LEMON BLUEBERRY POKE CAKE
- EASY SOUR CHERRY GALETTE
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake In Jars
What’s so awesome about this raspberry no bake cheesecake dip?
- No crust is needed! That means no graham crackers crushing and no butter, which will save you a lot of calories.
- It’s ready in 15 minutes. All you need to do is to make the raspberry sauce (or strawberry sauce with the same recipe, if you like to make strawberry cheesecake dip) and whip the cheesecake together. Simple and very quick is how I like desserts to be.
- Not only this easy cheesecake dip doesn’t have butter, it also uses low fat cream cheese and no fat Greek yogurt. Compared to a normal cheesecake this cheesecake dip is quite guilt-free.
- There’s a secret ingredient here! I’ve added melted white chocolate to this raspberry no bake cheesecake dip and the combination of white chocolate and raspberry is something from heaven!
- Perfect for parties! Making a large bowl of this cheesecake dip and serving it with a variety of sweet crackers and cookies would be a show stopper!
With all of this being said, I think we are all excited about this no bake cheesecake dip. After all, we always need a new cheesecake recipe, am I right?
Notes and tips to make this no bake cheesecake dip:
- It’s very easy to modify this recipe and adjust it to your preference. You can simply add cocoa powder to make a chocolate cheesecake dip or for a cherry cheesecake dip recipe, all you need to do is to use a cherry pie filling instead of the raspberry sauce.
- You can easily leave the white chocolate out if you prefer. Or you can replace it with milk/dark chocolate. If using dark chocolate, adjust the sweetness.
- For the best results, have the cream cheese at room temperature.
- Once the cheesecake dip is ready, let it sit in the fridge for at least one hour before serving. You can top the cheesecake dip with more raspberry sauce.
- you can make the raspberry sauce ahead of time. If your raspberry sauce is too thick, just add a little bit of hot water (one tablespoon at a time) and stir with a spoon until it reaches the right consistency.
I’m so happy I have a big container of this raspberry white chocolate cheesecake in the fridge.I bet you will love it, too!
Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake Dip
- 6 oz frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp sugar more if you like it sweeter
- 2 tbsp water
White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip:
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup non fat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 oz white chocolate melted
- Mix raspberries, corn starch, sugar and water in a small sauce pan, stir and cook over medium heat until smooth and ready, about 7 minutes.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip:
- Mix cream cheese, greek yogurt and powdered sugar in a stand mixer or mix it with a hand mixer until no lumps are left and you have a smooth creamy mixture.
- Add in melted white chocolate and mix well.
- Fold in raspberry sauce.
- Let the cheesecake dip cool in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Serve in bowl with graham crackers.
- You can make the raspberry sauce using fresh or frozen raspberries.
- To make chocolate cheesecake dip, leave out the raspberry sauce and white chocolate. Fold in 6oz melted and cool milk/dark chocolate. If using dark chocolate, you might need to add more sugar.
- To make cherry cheesecake dip, leave out the raspberry sauce and use cherry pie filling instead.
- For strawberry cheesecake, substitute raspberries with frozen or fresh strawberries.