Whip up this indulgent No Bake Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes in less than 30 minutes with very basic ingredients! It’s creamy, velvety and will make you super happy!
Nothing beats desserts made with blueberries!
It’s been almost over a year that I have been in the US where blueberries can be found everywhere any time of the year, which means I’m going to make blueberry desserts year round. By now you know I put blueberries in whatever I can!
More Blueberry Recipes For You:
- Blueberry Galette
- Blueberry Rolls
- Blue Ribbon Blueberry Cobbler
- Unicorn Blueberry Pie
- Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake
This post contains affiliate links.
This is the third YOTM (Yum of the Month) that I am doing with a group of bloggers. Every month we choose a theme and make something delicious! The first month I made a baked French toast and the second month I made this delicious and super easy s’mores galette.
The theme for this month is “no bake desserts” which is perfect for these hot summer days, right?
I had already made some mini cheesecakes but they were baked. I wanted to try to make a no-bake cheesecake and what’s better than blueberry to top these cuties with?
The ingredients I used to make these no bake mini blueberry cheesecakes are very basic: graham crackers and butter, cream cheese, sour cream and powdered sugar, and, finally to top it all off, all you need is some blueberries cooked with a little bit of sugar.
Notes and tips to make no bake blueberry cheesecakes:
- I used fat free cream cheese and low fat sour cream in this recipe but feel free to use full fat if that’s preferred.
- These no bake mini cheesecakes can be made ahead of time in three separate containers and assembled right before serving.
- These mason jar cheesecakes are portable, meaning you can assemble them and take them to a party, gathering, or just a picnic!
- You can have two layers of cheese filling and two layers of blueberry sauce, the more the merrier!
- You can use frozen blueberries to make the blueberry sauce. Make sure they’re thawed and also add 1 teaspoon cornstarch to the sauce while cooking to make it thicker.
Tools used in this No Bake Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes:
I like to make these blueberry cheesecakes ahead of time and let them chill in the fridge for a couple of hours, but if you can’t wait until they are cool (I couldn’t. I ate half of one right away), you can just have them once you’re done making them! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for more food goodness!
No Bake Mini Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 8 oz cream cheese I used fat free room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sour cream I used light room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Mix blueberries and sugar in a small sauce pan and place it over medium heat. Stir occasionally until blueberries release some of their juice. about 15 minutes. Set aside.
Crush the graham crackers finely in a food processor. Pour the melted butter over crushed graham crackers and mix. Press the graham cracker crust at the bottom of four small mason jars using your fingers. Place the small mason jars in the fridge.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl using a whisk or a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
Take the small jars out of the fridge, full the jars with cheesecake and top them with blueberry topping. Let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Looking for more delicious desserts?