Tofu Kimchi Fried Rice is an easy dish that you can make at home all the time. The baked and seasoned tofu gives this fried rice a wonderful flavor!
I love cooking and baking. I can literally spend my whole day in the kitchen working with ingredients and developing new recipes!
That’s why I’m so happy that I chose food blogging as a full time job. But that’s just us food bloggers who love to cook and bake all day long. I know many of you don’t want to stand in the kitchen for 8 hours, making 4 different types of food and 3 different cookies in one day.
Many of you (and even us bloggers, sometimes) want to make something that is ready is less than 30 minutes, tastes good and doesn’t require tons of different ingredients. With people becoming increasingly health conscious every day and wanting to try new food, the possibilities (without the feeling of guilt) are endless!
That’s why when Nasoya reached out to me to partner with them, I said yes right away! For me, eating healthy has to be tasty and full of flavor, so cooking with baked and seasoned tofu was so much fun!
What I love about this tofu kimchi fried rice is that it’s really ready in 15 minutes! I had to hand dice the carrots but if you have one of those frozen packs of mixed veggies, your cooking time can be even less! How awesome is that?
Also, kimchi is addicting and gives a lot of spiciness to the dish. You’ll always want to have “just a little bit more”.
I cut the tofu into smaller pieces and then seared them for just a minute or so to give the sides some color. This is totally optional, though. You can easily serve them on the side of the rice, or cut them into much smaller pieces. No matter how you serve it, this tofu kimchi fried rice is going to be a new favorite!
Looking for more deliciousness?
Tofu Kimchi Fried Rice
- 1 pack Nasoya TofuBaked Sesame Ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 carrot diced
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 corn kernels cut off the cob
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup kimchi sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice I used white, long grain
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup green onion chopped
- Cut Nasoya TofuBaked into cubes. Heat a large pan (or wok) over medium heat. Sear the cubes on each side until golden brown. Take the tofu onto a plate and set aside. (This step is optional)
- Heat vegetable oil in the pan and saute carrots until almost cooked. Add in green peas and corn kernels. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in sliced kimchi and mix with the vegetables. Add in rice and soy sauce. Mix until incorporated. Add in tofu cubes and sesame oil. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Serve warm and top with green onion.
Disclaimer: This post has been sponsored by Nasoya and as always all the opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Unicorns in the Kitchen!