These Date Walnut Cheesecake Bites are great for snacking. The crust is mixed into the filling and the addition of walnuts and almond butter gives a nice nutty flavor to these bites!
I have a cheesecake addiction. I can have it for breakfast!
And I am proud of it! Because cheesecake is delicious, creamy and velvety, plus it can be made in many different ways, like baked and topped with caramel, or not baked and served in cute little jars, or stuffed into a cupcake. No matter how you make cheesecake, the result is going to be delicious.
This time, I tried something new: Date Walnut Cheesecake Bites! I love dates and the combination of date and walnut and cheese is like, the best ever. It's sweet and a bit salty, with nutty flavor and some crunch: all the good stuff in one bite! I used Speculoos cookies but you can use graham crackers or any other cookie that you like. To make it easier, I added the crust into the mixture. (I left the butter out and used almond butter instead.) The addition of almond butter, I've got tell you, does make a huge difference and takes the whole thing to the next level! You've gotta love almond butter!
To make these cheesecake bites, I used Nordic Ware French Tartlette Pan and was very content with it. Nordic Ware has been producing bake ware, kitchen gadgets, accessories, etc. for the last 70 years and the quality is indeed very good as it is produced to be a part of family meals. To make these date walnut cheesecake bites, after mixing everything together, I filled the tartlette pan with the cheesecake filling and then chilled it in the fridge for almost an hour. There is no need to coat the pan with non stick spray for this recipe. Just loosen the edges and take the cheesecake bites out, top them with almond butter and chocolate, and then enjoy!
Date Walnut Cheesecake Bites
- 12 biscoff cookies
- 3 tablespoon almond butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 10 dates pitted and roughly chopped
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Dark chocolate to top
- In a food processor crush the cookies until finely crushed.
- In a bowl, mix almond butter and cream cheese until completely incorporated and smooth, add in sugar and mix again.
- Add in crushed cookies, chopped dates and walnuts. Mix using a spoon.
- Fill the tartlette pan with the mixture and place the pan in the fridge for 45 minutes to one hour until completely firm. Take the cheesecake bites out of the pan, top them with more almond butter and some dark chocolate.
Looking for more deliciousness?