Make this spooky Green Halloween Punch for your Halloween party and have fun. This punch is perfect for kids and adults!
Every Halloween party needs a kid friendly punch! After all, Halloween is mostly for kids, right? We don't want them to sit quiet while adults are enjoying their drinks!
I know the internet is bursting with Halloween cocktails now, in fact there are a couple that I have my eyes on such as Witch's Heart and Black Widow. But today I'm going to show a very easy kid friendly drink that doesn't taste weird and adults will enjoy, too.
This green Halloween punch is made with a delicious homemade raspberry sauce and lemon lime soda. Super simple and the flavors go so well together.
So, what's so cool about this green Halloween punch?
- It's super easy to make. It has two steps, one of them being pouring lemon lime soda into the glass.
- It's actually delicious. It doesn't taste like cough syrup. It's not something that you make to just have a fun table and then pour down the drain.
- Kids can help making this drink. Just make sure you supervise them while cooking the sauce.
- You can serve it either in a punch bowl or in glasses.
I use frozen raspberries to make the sauce. It's similar to the filling I used for my bloody cupcakes. Because the sauce is heavy, It doesn't mix with the soda unless you stir it. I love to let it sit for a minute and then drink it and have the raspberry sauce with a spoon. So good!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for more food goodness!
Looking for more fun recipes?
- How to Make Bloody Cupcakes (Quick Tutorial)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Milkshake
- Healthy Strawberry Milkshake
Green Halloween Punch
- 6 oz Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
Green Halloween Punch:
- 4 Limes Sliced
- 4 bottles Lemon Lime Soda Chilled
- Place all the ingredients in a small pot and stir. Simmer until thickened a little bit and creamy.
Green Halloween Punch:
- Fill the bottom of the glasses with raspberry sauce. Place the lime slices on the sauce and slowly fill the glasses with cold lemon lime soda.
- Serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe? Let us know by commenting and rating on this recipe. Take a picture and tag @unicornsinthekitchen and #unicornsinthekitchen for a chance to be featured!
This is such a fun idea, for kids and the adults!!
Thanks Michelle! <3
My daughter has been watching the food network a lot recently and now she wants to help with all
of the cooking. This will be perfect for her to make! Thanks!
I hope she enjoys it! 🙂
This sounds so tasty and refreshing! And your little witch sticks are so cute 🙂
Thanks! Love Halloween! 😀
Lisa L Bynum
Fun recipe for a Halloween party!
Thank you! <3
So festive!!! I love the little witch stirrer!
This is such a fun Halloween drink! So great for parties
Thanks! Kids love this!
Such a fun festive beverage and I love that it's kid friendly!