This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReimagineYourRoutine #CollectiveBias
Spice up your after school game with this delicious loaded grilled chicken gourmet sandwich made with two types of meat and different vegetables in no time!
So, summer is really coming to an end?
When did that even happen? Sometimes days fly by so fast that I just give up counting and keeping track of days! So, How was your summer? Ours was pretty busy: first, our trip on the East Coast, which was so much fun and was a great experience. Then our trip on the West Coast all the way to Seattle and every second of it was full of joy!
And now, back to school, right? For those of you who have kids, do they ask for snacks when they come home from school? Because I certainly did when I was in school! I made this loaded grilled chicken gourmet sandwich and we all loved it. I used Tyson® Grilled & ReadyⓇ Chicken and Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats, which make a great sandwich in no time with good quality and minimal effort!
Here is how I layered each loaded grilled chicken gourmet sandwich:
- Mayonnaise and Dijon mustard on the bottom layer.
- Turkey lunchmeat
- Grilled chicken with onion, pepper and mushrooms
- Melted mozzarella cheese
How awesome is that? Of course, you can make the exact sandwich with any type of bread you like. I bet French bread would be great, too!
And when you're making one of these sandwiches for your kid, make one for yourself, too. You'll be craving!
- AVOCADO CAPRESE SANDWICH RECIPE
- Easy Irish Soda Bread
- Persian Spinach and Eggs
- Buffalo Chicken French Bread
- Grilled Cheese Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
Loaded Grilled Chicken Gourmet Sandwich
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium white onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 6 white mushrooms sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 Ciabatta
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats I used turkey
- 1 avocado sliced
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Saute onion and pepper for 5 to 8 minutes until soft. Add mushrooms and saute for another 5 minutes. Add in salt and pepper. Using a spatula, push the vegetable to one side of the pan.
- Place Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken in the empty side of the pan and place the onion, bell pepper and mushrooms on the chicken strips. Spread shredded mozzarella cheese on top and cover until the cheese is melted.
- Cut ciabatta horizontally in half and spread mayonnaise and Dijon mustard on the bottom half. top with 2 sliced of Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats (I used turkey), sliced avocado, the cheesy chicken and vegetable mixture and the top portion of ciabatta.
You can find Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken and Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats at Walmart.