This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StockUpMakeSmiles #CollectiveBias
Chicken Parmesan Grilled Cheese Sandwich is the best of both worlds! Delicious chicken smothered in tomato sauce, pressed between two slices of bread with a lot of cheese!
It just can’t get any better!
So, school is around the corner, right?
I know, it all starts again, early mornings, finding kids’ socks, packing their lunch, planning their after school snacks, helping with school work and of course, preparing dinner. It looks like a never ending cycle, huh?
What I love about the school year is that it helps all families get organized. A little bit of planning and a couple of shortcuts goes a long way. Take this chicken parmesan grilled cheese sandwich, for instance: kids love it, adults love it. It makes the whole family super happy!
This chicken grilled cheese sandwich is going to be your favorite go-to school year meal. Using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Chicken found at Walmart in the freezer aisle will save you so much time. Dinner in 20 minutes? I know, it sounds like a dream come true. I love using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Chicken Breast Strips as they’re just the perfect size to use on the sandwich and are easy to bite.
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Chicken Breast Strips are 100% all-natural and it’s made with white-meat chicken. It’s a healthy addition to favorite recipes for back-to-school season. With everything that is going on in the school year, having options to make easy and quick dinners is very important.
Notes and tips to make chicken parmesan grilled cheese:
- You can use homemade or store bought marinara sauce, or any tomato based sauce of your choice. My recommendation is homemade marinara.
- Choose the bread based on your family’s preference. I normally use French bread or whole grain.
- To make this recipe even easier, make the sandwich in a panini press or a waffle maker.
- You can use either sliced or shredded mozzarella.
- Fresh Parmesan cheese would make a huge difference.
Looking for more recipes?
- Homemade Harissa Hummus
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Strips
- Cheesy Lazy One Pot Lasagna
- Persian One Pot Tomato Rice – Dami Gojeh Farangi
- Persian Sausage and Potato Skillet – Sosis Bandari
- Sausage Breakfast Muffins (Mediterranean Style)
You can find Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Chicken at Walmart.
Shopkick Offer: Also, Earn up to 600 kicks when you buy three (3) participating Tyson® products (Chicken nuggets, chicken strips, Any’tizers® Snacks, Grilled and Ready® items, Hillshire Farm® Lunchmeats, and Jimmy Dean® frozen breakfast items.)