No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie is silky, velvety and very delicious! This Pie requires minimal preparation, and is so easy, everyone can make it!
Chocolate lovers, rejoice! Today’s post is for you!
My love for chocolate is undeniable and I know yours is, too! Is there anyone out there who doesn’t like chocolate? Yes? OK, we need to talk.
See, I understand if you don’t like chocolate. But that’s because you haven’t had a good experience with chocolate. This no bake chocolate cream pie is about to change your life forever.
This chocolate cream pie is perfect for a family holiday baking day.
This simple chocolate cream pie recipe calls for very basic ingredients including cream, chocolate, cream cheese and of course, MI-DEL Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust which makes pie-making so much quicker and easier!
MI-DEL Pie Crusts have a short ingredient list made of ingredients you can pronounce and are the ONLY comprehensive, Allergen Safe, Non-GMO Verified, Shelf-Stable Graham-style pie crust offering in the marketplace. They are gluten free certified and Kosher Parve.
MI-DEL Pie Crusts are really delicious because the crust is 30 grams thicker than other brands, which means more taste and flavor in each bite. So whether or not you or your family has allergies or a gluten sensitivity, MI-DEL Pie Crusts are perfect for pie-making all year long!
This chocolate pie is similar to a no bake chocolate silk pie in texture and that’s because of the whipped cream and the way that’s it’s mixed into the cream cheese and chocolate mixture. You should make sure to fold the whipped cream and chocolate gently and slowly so the dessert will have a silky texture.
You can top this no bake chocolate cream pie with cool whip or whipped cream and some fresh fruit. I used raspberries but strawberries and blueberries would be perfect, too!
More chocolate recipes:
- QUICK AND EASY BROWNIES RECIPE
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WALNUT SKILLET BROWNIE
- CHEWY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- OOEY GOOEY S’MORES BROWNIES
- SURPRISE SNICKERS STUFFED BROWNIES
Notes and tips for this no bake chocolate cream pie:
- Use fresh whipping cream for the best results, preferably from a can that hasn’t been opened yet.
- You can use either chocolate chips or chocolate bars. You can melt them in cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- The chocolate cream pie has to chill in the fridge overnight to set. Cover with cool whip right before serving.
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened in room temperature before mixing it with sugar. Mix very well so no grains are left.
- To have a light and well textured chocolate cream pie, fold the chocolate mixture into the cream cheese mixture gently.
This silky and delicious dessert is easy and would be perfect with a cup of coffee!
No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 MI-DEL Graham Style Pie Crust
- 10 oz Chocolate Chips Or Chocolate Bar Semi-Sweet
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Place The mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream in a sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted. Set aside.
- Whip heavy whipping cream in the cold bowl with the cold beaters until reaches stiff peak. Don't over mix. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar well until sugar is dissolved.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Gently fold in the chocolate mixture util it's completely incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and place in the fridge overnight.
- Top with cool whip and raspberries before serving.
Have you made this recipe? Let us know by commenting and rating on this recipe. Take a picture and tag @unicornsinthekitchen and #unicornsinthekitchen for a chance to be featured!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.