These are the best Snickers Brownies that will wow your crowd! They look like usual brownies but when you bite into them, there is a peanut party!
Have you checked out all our brownie recipes? From our popular quick and easy brownies to caramel brownies and brownie in a mug, there's a little something for everyone!
These brownies are life: they are soft, chewy, not too sweet and just perfect!
Stuffed brownies are the best!
What I love the most about snicker brownies is that they come with a surprise! When you bite into them, there's a piece of Snickers inside! These are one of our favorite brownies because they're fudgy and are topped with the best ganache ever!
These snicker brownies are awesome for parties and when you have guests over, you can be like, "oh yes I've made some brownies", and they look like everyday plain brownies you know? Please have some! And then they bite into it and BAM! Snickers! How fun is that! It's caramel-y, peanut-y, Chocolate-y. Yep, that's no ordinary brownie!
What goes into snickers brownies?
It's actually really easy to make these brownies, the ingredients are quite basic:
These snicker brownies have so much chocolate in them. The amount of sugar I have mentioned in the recipe gives you a "not too sweet" type of brownie, which I think is really delicious because they have snickers inside to balance the sweetness.
How to make snickers brownies
Preheat the oven and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate. Stir every 15 seconds to make sure they don't burn. Once the chocolate and butter are melted, add in sugar and mix well. Add in the eggs one at a time and finish by adding the flour. Pour ¾ brownie batter into the baking dish and unwrap the mini snickers. Place them on the brownie batter and cover them with the remaining batter. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with little crumb.
Notes and tips to make snickers brownie recipe
- Make sure you beat in the eggs really well. Add the eggs one at a time and whisk well before adding the next one.
- These brownies are supposed to be firm but soft, don't over bake them.
- Keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. You can also keep them in room temperature for 2 days.
- I prefer to use semi sweet chocolate chips or baking chocolate for this stuffed brownies recipe. Milk chocolate tend to be too sweet and might alter the texture.
Looking for more sweet goodness?
- Custard Magic Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Glazed Baked Donuts
- Quick and Easy Brownies Recipe
- Ooey Gooey S’mores Brownies
- Peanut Butter Brownies
- Chocolate Brownie Recipe In a Mug
- Caramel Brownies Recipe
Surprise Snickers Stuffed Brownies
- 1 stick butter
- 10 ounce semi sweet chocolate I used 4 ounce baking chocolate and 6 ounce chocolate chips
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- ¾ cup flour
- 16 mini snickers unwrapped
- 4 ounce semi sweet chocolate chopped
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Stir every 15 seconds to avoid burning.
- Whisk in sugar, mix until well combined. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, stir very well.
- Stir in flour, mix slowly until fully combined.
- Pour ¾ of the batter in the baking dish, place 16 unwrapped snickers on top. Don't press them in.
- Pour the remaining batter on top, using a spatula, spread the batter all over. Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes our fairly clean.
- Top with ganache and let it cool and firm, then cut into 16 pieces.
To make Ganache:
- Heat cream over low heat until starts having small bubbles around, add chocolate and stir until smooth. Let it cool down a little but then spread it on the browies.
My mom is obsessed with snicker's bars. They are one of her favorite things. Her birthday is coming up and I am totally going to make these for her. Thank you for sharing!
I hope you all like it! Happy Birthday to your mom! <3
These look scrumptious ??
How many grams is a stick of butter?
113 grams Steph 🙂
If Snickers satisfies, I can't even imagine the way this can make a person feel! These look way too good to be true. I must try them soon!
Thank you Karly! You're gonna love these. The recipe is so super simple and fudgy!
This would be the best kind of surprise I could imagine in a brownie. <3
Glad you like it! <3 🙂
Whitney @ That Square Plate
Has anyone ever told you you're a genius! My co-workers would die if I brought these to work... that is, if I didn't finish them first myself. Saving to make their day one day! haha. They look amazing!!
Thank you Whitney! They were soooo good! 😀
Liz @ Ready to Yumble
Literally the best surprise ever! Please come to all my parties and bring these brownies with you!
Would love to Liz! <3 😀
Your brownies look so decadent and how fun is it to find a surprise inside.
Thank you Peter!
As if brownies aren't enough of a surprise you go ahead and add the snickers. Hello complete deliciousness! Gluttony in a happy I want more kind of way.
There is only one thing about these brownies that worries me: we just can't stop eating them!
These look so rich and decadent...the Snicker in the center seals the deal for me. This is my kind of brownie! xo, Catherine
Thank you Catherine! And you know, if you let them sit in room temperature, they get even better!
These look delicious!! Great photos too!
Thank you so much Renee!
Bintu | Recipes From A Pantry
My bestie and I are sat here just staring and staring and dreaming about a taste of these brownies.
They are really good! You've got to try them!
Christine | Mid-Life Croissant
I tend to say I don't like surprises but these would prove me wrong! Scrumptious!
Thank you so much Christine! <3