Here is a Quick and Easy Brownies Recipe for you to always have at hand. Everyone needs a good brownies recipe for urgent chocolate cravings!
Are you a chocolate lover? Is life meaningless without chocolate for you? You’re not alone, I’m with you.
Life sucks without chocolate. A little part of me dies inside every time someone says they don’t like chocolate. That’s why I’m leaving this quick and easy brownies recipe here, because these brownies will make any chocolate hater a chocolate lover, I promise. Brownies always make life better, especially when they are quick and fuss free.
What I love about this easy fudgy brownie recipe the most is that it’s so easy and simple. These brownies are made with cocoa powder and are topped with chocolate. In every bite you take, there is a melted chocolate chunk to surprise you.
How dreamy does that sound?
I know what you’re thinking about, it’s ok, skip me rambling here and go directly to the recipe and then get into the kitchen and make these fabulous brownies, my mission is done here. I wanted you to have an easy chewy brownie recipe and now you do.
Enjoy the chocolate coma! 😀
Notes and tips about this quick and easy brownies recipe:
- Make sure you cream the butter and sugar so well together, this is the key to all perfect baked goods.
- Use good quality cacao powder. Dutch processed and dark cacao powdered is strongly suggested for baking any chocolate-y treats.
- Let the eggs come to room temperature and mix them in one by one and stir each of them well before adding the next one.
- Use good quality chocolate chunks. You can use as many chocolate chunks as you like. You can also substitute it with bittersweet chocolate chips.
- If you like your brownies soft and super fudgy, bake them for only 20 minutes and let cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Looking for more chocolate recipes?
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WALNUT SKILLET BROWNIE
- OOEY GOOEY S’MORES BROWNIES
- SURPRISE SNICKERS STUFFED BROWNIES
- CHOCOLATE MAGIC CUSTARD CAKE
- MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
Quick and Easy Brownie Recipe
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs Room Temperature
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- 4 oz Chocolate Chunk or Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat an 8X8 baking pan with nonstick spray then line with parchment paper.
Melt butter in a small sauce pan or in the microwave. Once cool a little bit, pour it into a large bowl.
Add in granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix well until fully combined.
Add in eggs one at a time. Mix well after adding each egg.
Add in flour and cocoa powder. Stir well until fully combined.
Pour the batter into the pan and place chocolate chunks on the batter.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes for soft fudgy brownies or 25 minutes for firmer ones.
Let cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing.