This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
Here is a delightful non-alcoholic sangria recipe that is a great pairing around holiday festivities and dinner. This virgin sangria recipe is beautiful and easy to make. Packed with flavor, I think you’ll agree that this easy non-alcoholic sangria recipe is going to be a crowd-pleaser for the holiday gatherings!
When hosting a holiday party, it’s very important to make sure that there are tasty drinks for everyone. Easy non-alcoholic drinks such as rose raspberry party punch and mint ginger mocktail are always easy to make. If you’re looking for non-alcoholic drinks to make for Thanksgiving, this easy virgin sangria recipe should be on your list. It’s easy and refreshing. Serve it alongside our cranberry apple cider for a festive holiday spread!
What is sangria and where is it from?
Sangria is an alcoholic beverage made from red wine, fruit, and other additions such as orange juice. Its early versions were popular in Spain and Greece. Sangria is usually served at parties as a low-cost alcoholic beverage that everyone likes. It requires just a few ingredients and is always popular.
Virgin sangria recipe
Even though sangria is originally an alcoholic beverage, here we are making a non-alcoholic version of it just in time for the holiday entertaining season. Since this drink is alcohol-free, it’s safe for all your guests to enjoy.
What I love the most about this sangria mocktail recipe is that it’s highly customizable. You can add fruits that you like to the drink or change the ratio of the ingredients and still end up with a delicious and fruity non-alcoholic drink. The fact that it always comes out super pretty and delicious makes it a reliable standby recipe for all your entertaining needs. It’s the perfect pairing for your holiday parties and dinners.
Virgin sangria ingredients
To make this easy sangria punch, you need the following ingredients:
- Simply Orange Juice
- Cranberry pomegranate juice
- Lemon juice
- Apple juice
- Sparkling water
I used Simply Orange® Juice to make this non-alcoholic drink, which I purchased from Sam’s Club. For maximum convenience, be sure to use Club Pickup and Scan & Go.
Fruits you can add to non-alcoholic sangria
You can add almost any kind of fruit to sangria, as long as they are firm enough to keep their shape in the mix. Some of our favorite additions to non-alcoholic sangria are:
How to make non-alcoholic sangria
- Cut up all the fruit you’re going to use.
- Fill a glass pitcher with sliced fruit.
- Add the apple juice to the pitcher.
- Pour in the Simply Orange® Juice and cranberry-pomegranate juice.
- Add lemon juice and finish with the sparkling water.
- Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
Notes and tips for making this non-alcoholic sangria mocktail
- Add cranberries to this sangria mocktail if you would to make it more festive for the holidays.
- I don’t use any kind of sweetener to make this virgin sangria recipe. However, do a taste test before serving it and if you would like to have it sweeter, you can use honey or simple syrup.
- Make sure you let this sangria mocktail to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving it so the flavors combine well.
- Store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days.
You can pick up any of these Coca-Cola products at Sam’s Club:
- Coca-Cola® Mini Cans 7.5oz 30pk,
- Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar 12oz 35pk,
- Sprite® 12oz 35pk,
- Gold Peak® Sweet Tea 18.5oz 18pk,
- Dasani® 16.9oz 32pk,
- Simply Orange® Juice 52oz 2pk
Non Alcoholic Sangria Recipe
- 1 apple
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup Simple Orange orange juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Pomegranate juice
- Wash and dry all the fruit.
- Cut the apple into small pieces. Slice the oranges and lemon.
- Cut the lemon in half. Slice one half and juice the other half.
- Place the apple pieces, orange and lemon slices and blackberries into a glass pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with sparkling water, apple juice, lemon juice, orange juice and cranberry pomegranate juice.
- Stir well using a wooden spoon.
- Cool in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Serve cold.