Start your morning with a lot of energy by making this honey banana chai shake. It's naturally sweetened and full of amazing flavors. The best part? It's ready in 5 minutes!
I'm always ready for a good shake, and if you've followed us for long, you know we have all kinds of shakes here. If you're new, check out my tutorial on how to make a milkshake. For healthy options, try my healthy milkshake or Persian banana date shake. If you're looking for a classic, my vanilla milkshake has raving reviews! Today I'm going to show you how to make a delicious banana chai shake that's healthy and a good option for breakfast.
Table Of Contents:
Why this recipe works
I love having homemade shakes, they're easy, full of delicious ingredients and often healthy if they're not filled with ice cream or sugar. This honey banana chai shake is one of those shakes that will get you through your day without feeling hungry thanks to the addition of protein powder.
This shake is so easy to make and you can enjoy it as a quick breakfast or a post workout pick me up. It's very easy to make and you can whip it up in less than 5 minutes!
- Chai protein shake: I used Bob's red mill for this recipe. The flavor is good and it combines well with other ingredients.
- Bananas: Make sure your bananas don't have many dark spots on them.
- Almond milk: I used unsweetened almond milk for this recipe, but other nut milks such as cashew or soy milk would work too.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can use whole, 2%, or 1% milk for this recipe.
Instead of honey, you can use maple syrup, agave or simply leave the sweetener out.
It's best to make this protein shake right before serving.
More milkshake recipes
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to hear about it! Please comment and leave a 5-star🌟 rating below. You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe to our newsletter to get a free e-Cookbook!
Honey Banana Chai Shake
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 scoops Chai Protein Powder
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- Divide between two glasses.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use dairy milk such as whole milk, 2% or 1% for this recipe.
- Use maple syrup or agave instead of honey if you prefer. It's also possible to leave out the sweetener.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.