When it comes to holidays, food is everything! Here are our top holiday favorite dishes: from chicken and turkey to lamb and seafood, we've got you covered! Got a large gathering? Make the turkey! Looking for a main dish for a smaller group? Make Cornish hens or a side of salmon. Check out these delicious recipes for the holidays!
Table Of Contents:
Fish recipes for the holidays
Chicken and turkey holiday recipes
Holiday recipes with lamb and beef
Frequently asked questions
You can do some preparation for many of these recipes, however, it's best to make these dishes fresh so they taste their best.
If you have a lot of leftovers, you can give some away to your guests! As for the rest of the leftovers, store them in airtight containers and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
More recipe collections
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to hear about it! Please comment and leave a 5-star🌟 rating below. You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe to our newsletter to get a free e-Cookbook!
Best Holiday Recipes Main Dishes
- Check out each recipe for a complete list of ingredients
- Make ahead: You can prepare parts of these recipes in advance, but it's best to make the dishes fresh on the day you're going to serve them.
- Storage: Store the leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. You can reheat the leftovers in the oven, in a pan or using the microwave.
- Check out each recipe for full instructions and important tips.
- The recipes are perfect for large or small gatherings. Choose the recipes according to the size of your party.