Summer is almost here and that means grilling season has started. If you love grilled food and are ready to heat up that grill, check out our top grilling recipes that are super tasty and easy to make.
Have you been looking forward to spending your time in the backyard by the grill? If you’re like me, you probably are feeling giddy and excited about the sunny weather and are planning your whole summer grilling situation. Well, let’s not waste time and get to business!
Top summer grilling recipes
When it comes to grilling recipes, the marinade which you use to flavor the meat is absolutely important. You can use so many different marinades and they can be store-bought or homemade. I personally always prefer homemade because you can control the amount of salt and sugar and make it with any flavors you like.
Grilling might seem intimidating but once you do it a few times, you will see how simple and easy it is. These summer grilling recipes will show you how to grill chicken, beef and veggies. All you need to do is marinade the meat for 2 to 8 hours (except for fish and shrimp) and grill them. It’s simple, easy and amazingly tasty.
Gas or charcoal grill?
This is definitely a matter of personal preference. While gas grill is definitely quicker and easier to prepare and heat, charcoal grill gives that nice smokey flavor to the meat that makes it exceptional. Make sure to always clean the grill before heating it up.
The best summer grilling recipes
1) Best Ever Beef Shish Kabob: This good old beef kabob is flavored with a tasty marinade and grilled on skewers.
2) Shish Tawook: Easy and simple, chicken shish tawook is packed with delicious Middle Eastern flavors and is perfect for the weekend.
3) Veggie Shish Kabob with Garlic and Thyme: For the veggie lover, this is a delicious veggie kabob recipe that you can make at home. It’s flavored with garlic and thyme and of course, a good squeeze of lemon juice.
4) Grilled Halibut with Spicy Mango Salsa: Grilled halibut pairs perfectly with homemade mango salsa. Try this combination and you’ll love it.
5) Mediterranean Chicken Shish Kabob Recipe: If you’re into Mediterranean flavors and spices, you’re going to love this grilling recipe.
6) Greek Chicken Souvlaki Recipe: This one is definitely one of my favorite grilling recipes. Juicy chicken flavored with oregano and lemon.
7) Grilled Salmon Shish Kabobs: Succulent salmon flavored with Mediterranean spices and grilled into perfection.
8) Joojeh Kabab (Persian saffron chicken kabobs): Juicy chicken marinated in a saffron and onion mixture and grilled perfectly.
9) Grilled Eggplant Sandwich: For your vegetarian friends, this grilled eggplant sandwich is pure perfection. Add some pickled onions and olives to make it a filling, delicious sandwich.
10) Mango Habanero Grilled Turkey Breast: Enjoy turkey in summer with this spicy and delicious recipe!
11) Chimichurri Steak: It’s very tasty and easy to make. Homemade chimichurri sauce is the best.