Looking for the best fall dinners that are cozy and comforting? Whether you like soup, pasta or rice dishes, you can count on these recipes. We have gathered over 40 of our tried and true family friendly recipes for you to try. These are the best fall dinner recipes that are comforting and easy to make, making them perfect for weeknight dinners or a weekend gathering. You can find one pot meals, hearty soups and stews, creamy pasta and rice as well as vegetarian fall recipes here!
Table Of Contents:
Delicious Fall Dinner Ideas To Try
Storage and Reheat
For most of these fall dinner recipes, you can store the leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months. You can reheat these dishes in a pan over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes until warm. If reheating frozen dishes, let them thaw completely beforehand.
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to hear about it! Please comment and leave a 5-star🌟 rating below. You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe to our newsletter to get a free e-Cookbook!
Fall Dinners You Will Love
- Check each recipe for the list of ingredients
- Dairy-free: If you'd like to make any of these recipes without dairy, simply use dairy-free products and make sure they are plain and not flavored.
- Gluten-free: Use gluten-free variations of the ingredient listed in the recipe.
- Storage: Most of these dishes can be stored in an airtight container and be refrigerated for up to 3 days. You can also freeze many of these dishes for up to 3 months.
- Reheat: You can reheat these fall dinners over medium heat for about 15 minutes until warm. If frozen, let the food thaw completely before reheating.
- Make ahead: You can make most of these fall dinner recipes ahead of time and keep in the fridge for a few days.