Looking for delicious and easy healthy lunch ideas? We've got you covered. These Middle Eastern and Mediterranean style healthy lunch recipes are perfect for any day of the week and you can prepare most of them in advance to save time. From salad and soup lunches to chicken and seafood, we have in all here for you!
Table Of Contents:
- Healthy lunch ideas - soups and stews
- Healthy vegetarian main dishes
- Salad recipes for a healthy lunch
- Healthy fish and seafood lunch ideas
- Healthy lunch ideas using chicken
- Healthy Rice and Pasta Recipes
- Frequently asked questions
- More Recipe Collections
- Step-by-Step Recipe
- Best Healthy Lunch Ideas
Healthy lunch ideas - soups and stews
Healthy vegetarian main dishes
Salad recipes for a healthy lunch
Healthy fish and seafood lunch ideas
Healthy lunch ideas using chicken
Healthy Rice and Pasta Recipes
Frequently asked questions
You can make most of these recipes including rice dishes, soups and salads at least a day in advance which would save a lot of time to enjoy a homemade healthy lunch on a busy day. Check out each recipe for more details.
For the recipes that use bread, simply use gluten-free bread or wrap. As for dairy free versions, you can use plant-based milk or yogurt if needed. We have many vegetarian and vegan lunches in this collections, however, if a recipe's main ingredient is chicken or seafood, there really isn't a way to veganize it yet keeping the flavors and texture close to the original version.
If stored properly in an airtight container in the refrigerator, most of these dishes last for up to 4 days. Read each recipe for complete instructions and details.
More Recipe Collections
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to hear about it! Please comment and leave a 5-star🌟 rating below. You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe to our newsletter to get a free e-Cookbook!
Best Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Check out each recipe for the complete list of ingredients
- Check out each recipe for detailed instructions.
- For most of these recipes, you can use gluten-free and dairy-free alternatives.
- Make ahead: You can make most of these recipe in advance. The instructions and details are mentioned in each recipe.
- Refrigerate and reheat: Store the food in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days. Reheat in a microwave or in a pan over medium heat.