Looking for Mother's Day brunch ideas with a Mediterranean twist? You're in the right place! From delicious egg dishes to sandwiches and sweet breakfast recipes, you can find them all here!
Table Of Contents:
Egg Brunch Recipes
Sweet and spicy breakfast toast
Sausage breakfast muffins (Mediterranean style)
Baked eggs with sausage and mushrooms
Italian baked eggs in marinara sauce
Nargesi (Persian spinach and eggs)
Mediterranean spinach omelette
Menemen (Turkish eggs and tomatoes)
Savory recipes for Mother's Day brunch
Turkish vegan lentil balls (Mercimek koftesi)
Gozleme (Turkish stuffed flatbread)
Sweet Brunch Recipes
Rosewater cardamom pancakes with saffron syrup
Persian homemade crepe (khagineh)
Baked French toast with berry compote
Cinnamon French toast bake with apples
Banana bread muffins with walnuts
Light salads and dips for brunch
Persian yogurt beet dip (borani laboo)
Muhammara (roasted red pepper and walnut dip)
It's Dessert Time
Olive oil cake
Turkish semolina cake (Revani)
Nan Panjereh - Persian Rosettes
Tips for the best Mother's Day brunch
- Plan ahead: Choose all the recipes you're going to make and print them on paper if needed. Once you have your menu ready, plan your shopping list and have all the ingredients ready before Mother's day.
- Prep ahead: Chop any vegetables that can be chopped ahead of time. Some of the recipes here can be prepared, or partially prepared in advance which will save you a lot of time.
- Have it all ready: Choose the serving platters and utensils you're going to use and set them aside. Wash and iron the napkins if needed and set the table a day in advance. These might seem like small tasks, but once done a day ahead, you have a lot of free time on the day of the brunch to enjoy with your loved ones.
More recipe collections
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to hear about it! Please comment and leave a 5-star🌟 rating below. You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe to our newsletter to get a free e-Cookbook!
Best Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
- Check out each recipe for a complete list of ingredients
- Check out each recipe for step-by-step instructions.
- Make ahead: You can prepare some of these recipes ahead of time. Each recipe has specific make-ahead instructions.
- Leftovers: Brunch dishes are best served and enjoyed right away. However, you can store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Dairy free and/or gluten free options: You can make most of these recipes dairy free or gluten free. Read the recipe instructions for variations and substitutions.
Leave a Reply