Looking for delicious Christmas desserts? You're in the right place. From cookies and cakes to chocolate desserts, you can find them all here! These Christmas dessert recipes are easy and so tasty, perfect with a cup of tea or hot chocolate if you fancy!
Table Of Contents:
Best Christmas Desserts
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can make many of these Christmas desserts in advance. Check out each recipe for complete instructions.
Many of these recipes can be made using dairy-free and gluten-free ingredients. However, I recommend you check each recipe for notes.
More recipe collections
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to hear about it! Please comment and leave a 5-star🌟 rating below. You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe to our newsletter to get a free e-Cookbook!
Best Christmas Desserts To Try
- Check out each recipe for the list of ingredients
- Check out each recipe for step-by-step instructions.
- Make ahead: You can make many of these recipes at least a day in advance. Please check out each recipe for details.
- Substitutions: Many Christmas desserts can be made gluten or dairy free. Each recipe includes tips and instructions on how to use substitutions.
- Storage: Store the leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.